Position: Equipment Specialist III
Location: Albany, Georgia
*Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
Essential Job Functions:
- General logistics support in acquisition and sustainment.
- Knowledge of military systems associated with fielding and sustainment of equipment and technical data support.
- Knowledge of military organizational structure.
- Review, develop, validate, analyze and update publications (Operation Manuals, Maintenance Manuals, Modification Instructions, Technical Instructions, SL-3’s and Special Instructions).
- Draft and review Statements of Work for various client components.
- Provide coordination and management of various systems and processes as required.
- Responsible for assisting in initial provisioning and fielding of new equipment to include new equipment asset management and inventory control.
- Provide assistance in the management of the program for spares, repair parts, and supplies to meet requirements.
- Ensure quality assurance is managed by utilizing the Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs) and providing immediate resolutions.
- Ensure proper documentation.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any clearances, statuses, licenses, or determinations as required.
- Maintains regular onsite work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is sedentary work which requires the following physical activities: sitting, reaching, lifting, finger dexterity, grasping, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing and visual acuity. Occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to research, analyze, and evaluate information
- Ability to express ideas effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to coordinate equipment distribution
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of DoD unique systems for equipment sustainment
Required Education and Experience
- High School Degree/GED and a minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in USMC Logistics, Maintenance Management, and Supply Chain Management operations
- Must possess a working knowledge of the DoD supply system.
Job Type: Full-time