94F—Computer/Detection Systems Repairer Instructor
Fort Gordon, GA.
Use Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE), Test Program Sets (TPS), and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETM) to determine the cause and location of malfunctions, extent of faults, and category of maintenance required. Inspect equipment for faults and completeness. Test equipment to determine operational condition. Troubleshoot to determine location and extent of equipment faults. Repair equipment by adjusting, aligning, repairing, or replacing defective components. Tests repaired items to ensure compliance with technical specifications. Evacuates equipment and components to higher level repair activities based on the Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC). Prepares appropriate maintenance forms and records. Logs maintenance in accordance with The Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS). Maintain authorized spare parts, supply stock, tool lists, technical manuals and instructional materials. Perform preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) on TMDE, vehicles, and power generators. Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
- Must have three (3) years technical experience in electronics repair, and one (1) year experience as an instructor or instructor/writer.
- Must have one year of specialized experience with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. Specialized experience is defined as experience in teaching or instructing in an adult education program, secondary school, college, military installation, or industrial establishment in the appropriate field(s); supervising or administering a training program; development or review of training/course materials, aids, devices, etc., and evaluation of training results, or working in the occupation or subject-matter field of the position to be filled that required training or instructing others on a regular basis.
- Must possess an in-depth knowledge of basic electronics, plus an understanding of logistics fundamentals, test measurement and diagnostics equipment (TMDE) operations, and experience in the operation, troubleshooting, and repair of the specified equipment and systems.
- Must meet training, technical and tactical certification of course content, and provide documentation of certification/training.
- Must have satisfactorily completed the U.S. Army Instructor Course or its equivalent.
- Must achieve a 90% on the written and practical exam prior to beginning instruction for the modules they are assigned to instruct.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft (MS) office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to ensure ability to access/work with required training material.
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable regulations and doctrine regarding military training.
- Must comply with the standards as outlined in TRADOC Regulation 350-6, Enlisted Initial Entry Training Policies and Administration, as they relate to the treatment of students.
- Must possess hand/eye coordination and finger dexterity in both hands.
- Must have normal Red/Green (RG) perception.
Job Type: Full-time