94 Series Electronics Instructor – Ft. Sill, OK
Duties and Requirements:
94M – Radar Repairer Instructor: trains enlisted personnel to perform operator, field and sustainment level maintenance on SENTINEL (Ground Based Sensor) and FIREFINDER radar electronic assemblies and associated equipment.Instructor shall have a minimum of three (3) years specific 94M Field Level experience in teaching, reviewing course material, training aids and manuals for vocational or military training programs or three (3) years as a 94M Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO) or previously certified to teach a module of the 121-94M10 course.
94S – Patriot Missile System Repair Instructor: trains personnel to perform operator, field and sustainment level maintenance on the Patriot Missile System, associated equipment and trainers. Instructor shall have a minimum of three (3) years specific 94S Patriot System Intermediate Level Maintenance experience in teaching, reviewing course material, training aids and manuals for vocational or military training programs, or three (3) years as a 94S Non-Commissioned Officer (NCO), or previously certified to teach a module of the 121-94S10 course, or three (3) years AEGIS Weapon System (AWS) repairer experience as a Petty Officer Second Class or above.
- Shall possess a current SECRET security clearance.
- Shall be able to perform tests and adjust components to specific tolerances and determine shortcomings and malfunctions in electronic assemblies, subassemblies, modules and circuit elements with common and system and peculiar test equipment.
- Shall meet training, technical and tactical certification of course content, and provide documentation of certification/training.
- Shall have satisfactorily completed MOS-specific technical training prior to the start of performance; and shall satisfactorily complete the U.S. Army TRADOC Common Faculty Development Program Instructor Course (CFDP-IC) or its equivalent, and the Support Cadre Training Course (SCTC) or its equivalent prior to executing instructional services.
- Shall achieve at least a 90% score on the written and practical exam prior to beginning instruction for the modules they are assigned to instruct.
- Shall be proficient in Microsoft (MS) office computer programs (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to ensure ability to access/work with required training material.
- Shall have superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Shall be able to work with minimum guidance.
- Shall be knowledgeable of applicable regulations and doctrine regarding TRADOC AIT.
- Shall be able to perform duties regarding moderate lifting (not to exceed 45 lbs), long periods of standing (up to 3-4 hours at a time), and sitting (up to 3-4 hours at a time) or walking (up to 3-4 hours at a time), climbing up and down equipment steps/ladders (up to 3-4 hours at a time) and work in/adjust to inclement weather conditions on occasion.
Job Type: Full-time